- Competitive – 2019 Outdoor
- Recreational – 2019 Outdoor
- 2018-19 Competitive Indoor
- March Break and PA Day Camps
- OPDL Registration
- Open Houses (U8-U12) and Tryouts (U13+)
- Winter 2018 – Skills Development
- Winter 2018 – Super 7’s & 8’s
Announcements and News:
- January 28, 2019 – RECREATIONAL OUTDOOR Registration is Now Open! All program fees are in Canadian dollars (CAD$)
- Program Registration Receipts are issued (at the office or online) once payment has been received. Please retain receipts as they may be used for tax purposes. Re-prints are subjected to a $10 fee per copy
- Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page prior to registration for valuable information, including the Pickering Soccer Club Refund Policy
- For first time registrants, proof of birth date is required. The office must receive copies of either a Birth Certificate, Passport, Driver’s License, or Health Card (email: email@example.com) or fax: 905-239-0067) in order to complete the registration process.
- Players who have completed the trial process and been offered a spot can proceed to register.
The registration process is not complete until player program registration fees are paid in full. Players will not be placed on teams, nor considered officially registered until payment has been made in full.
“Pre-registration” serves to let us know you are coming and enables us to make decisions regarding things like the number of teams, the number of uniforms to order, and the number of coaches we require. It also allows us to reach you via email if there are any program changes between the time of pre-registration and payment.
Privacy and Security
Your personal information, such as names, home addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers is private and confidential. The information provided is stored in a secure location and is accessible only by designated administrators and used only for the purpose for which you provided the information. There are no circumstances under which Pickering Soccer Club will provide or sell personal information to third parties. All information is encrypted (the same as online banking) and your credit card information is never stored.