Please check back frequently to see if there have been scheduling revisions and/or game revisions. If you require schedule changes, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with at least 24 hours notice please!
Outdoor Referee Schedules for PSC Games are accessed through RefSavvy only. Click the whistle for access to RefSavvy.
Announcements and News:
- Mar 21, 2018 – Registration info for Returning Referees (2018)
- Feb 22, 2018 – Steps to becoming a New Match Official in 2018
- Dec 8, 2017 – Update on Long Term Officials Development
- Jan 5, 2017 – New FIFA Laws of the Game
- Jan 4, 2016 – 2016 Indoor Referee Matrix
- Jun 30, 2015 – Game Leader – Small Sided Games and 9 v 9 Matrix
- U7, U8, and U9 rules for goal kicks and kick ins: On a goal kick, the defending team must remain behind centre until the ball has been touched a second time from the keeper’s goal kick. In other words, it must be passed in and touched before the defending team can cross over centre. On kick-ins, players must remain a distance of 6 yards away.
- U7 Coaches are allowed on the field, on their DEFENDING HALF only. Please ensure you record goals on game sheets.