Please check back frequently to see if there have been scheduling revisions and/or game revisions. If you require schedule changes, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with at least 24 hours notice please!
2016 Outdoor Referee Schedule for PSC Games will begin in May 2016 and are accessed through RefSavvy only. Click the whistle for access to RefSavvy.
Announcements and News:
- Mar 13/17 – Steps to becoming a New Match Official in 2017
- Jan 5/17 – New FIFA Laws of the Game
- Jan 4/16 – 2016 Indoor Referee Matrix
- Jun 30/15 – Game Leader – Small Sided Games and 9 v 9 Matrix
- Jun 30/15 – OSA Game Leader Guidelines
- Jun 30/15 – OSA 9 v 9 to 11 v 11 Differences
- U7, U8, and U9 rules for goal kicks and kick ins: On a goal kick, the defending team must remain behind centre until the ball has been touched a second time from the keeper’s goal kick. In other words, it must be passed in and touched before the defending team can cross over centre. On kick-ins, players must remain a distance of 6 yards away.
- U7 Coaches are allowed on the field, on their DEFENDING HALF only. Please ensure you record goals on game sheets.