FUNdamentals – U6, U7, U8
For Girls and Boys of all skill levels aged U7-U8/9: Play outdoors two nights per week (game night and practice night) at various mini fields within Pickering.
- U7 to U8 are divided by gender, and play one game and have one practice per week at Creekside.
- “MiniFest” year end tournament for U7, U8, U9.
- Full uniform, Participation Gifts, Tournament Trophies, and Team Pictures provided.
- Emphasis is on fun, exercise, teamwork, continued skill development and community participation in a non-competitive alternative that allows kids of all ages, their parents, and their coaches to enjoy the game of soccer.
This program is tailored for young children who love to be active, and play soccer. All sessions are designed to enable children to learn basic ball mastery and fundamental soccer moves in a positive, productive, and fun environment. Players will be provided with the opportunity to be part of our development program, and train during the indoor season that starts in October at the Pickering Soccer Centre.
The Open House information session schedule is as follows:
- Date: Tuesday June 13 for Boys, and Thursday June 15 for Girls
- Time: 6:00 pm to 6:30 pm
- Location: Creekside
Ontario Soccer Resources: