FUNdamentals – U6, U7, U8
For Girls and Boys of all skill levels aged U6-U8. Click here to see the program flyer.
- U6 are divided by gender and will have one session a week at Woodlands. Sessions will see players work in stations on soccer skills, physical literacy and small side games under the supervision of Club staff.
- U7/U8 are divided by gender, and play one game and have one group practice per week at Creekside.
- U7/U8 will practice as a group working in stations on soccer skills, physical literacy and small sided games. Practices will be run by Club staff with the assistance of team coaches/parent volunteers.
- “MiniFest” year end event for U6 and a 2 game tournament for U7/U8.
- Full uniform, Participation Gifts, Tournament Trophies, and Team Pictures provided.
- Emphasis is on fun, exercise, teamwork, continued skill development and community participation in a non-competitive alternative that allows kids of all ages, their parents, and their coaches to enjoy the game of soccer.