The 2018 Outdoor Recreational Season will have a new look to it as players in the U3 (2015 YOB) to U10 (2008 YOB) age groups will have the option of selecting from one of two game nights for their program.
Feedback from surveys, at registration, and over the course of the season suggest parents may struggle when 2 or more siblings share the same activity time slot. Our new format looks to enable parents to register their children on non-conflicting nights. To make this happen we have:
- Established program outlines for each night so every child experiences the same great programming. For example, the Wednesday Night Program for U3 to U6 will mirror the Thursday Night Program for these age groups.
- Introduced a Grassroots Coordinator role within the Club to support and mentor parent coaches at the youngest ages
- Trained age group specialist coaches will help prepare and deliver development sessions each week using the Canada Soccer Preferred Training Model
- Worked with our official uniform provider Soccer Express to provide a uniform that will make players truly feel part of the Club and excited to wear the green and gold.
- Combined age groups – Players born in 2010 and 2011 will play in the U7/U8 Division.
- Combined age groups – Players born in 2008 and 2009 will play in the U9/U10 Division.
- Worked with the City to ensure our players get the best fields this season.
Registration is Open for Recreational Summer OUTDOOR soccer!
NOTE: Prices shown above reflect “early-bird” pricing and are subject to change.
Join our club and your children will benefit from…
- Playing soccer for life
- Volunteer and coaching opportunities (including high-school volunteer hours) in our provincially recognized
- All Abilities program as well as our recreational league
- Elite Player Pathway to the Ontario Player Development League and League 1 Ontario Semi-Pro Soccer
Please note: There are NO STANDINGS posted in any Recreational Youth Age Group.
Coach over 18 – OSA Coaching waiver form for new and returning coaches OVER the age of 18. Now includes the PSC Recreational Coach Application in a single form. To be used for coaching Recreational Indoor, Outdoor and/or All Star.
Coach under 18 – OSA Coaching waiver form for new and returning coaches UNDER the age of 18. Now includes the PSC Recreational Coach Application in a single form. To be used for coaching Recreational Indoor, Outdoor or All Star.
Micro Game Sheets – (.pdf version) – Game sheet to be used for all U3-U6 games.
Full Field Game Sheets – (.pdf version) – Game sheet to be used for all Mini (U7-U12) and Full Field (U14-Adult) season games and tournament games. Co-Ed and Sunday evening Women’s recreational league should use this sheet also. For the Microsoft Word version of the game sheet (editable), click here.
Recreational Player (Team) Evaluation Form – For use by a Recreational Coach to submit feedback regarding each player on the team. Each player will be evaluated with specified criteria to aid the Club in building balanced teams the following year.
Registration Form/Waiver Player Over 18 – Use this OSA waiver form to register all players aged 18 and over.
Registration Form/Waiver Player U18 – Use this OSA waiver form to register all players under the age of 18.