The 2018 Outdoor Recreational Season will have a new look to it as players in the U3 (born 2015) to U10 (born 2008) age groups will have the option of selecting from one of two game days for their program.
Feedback from surveys and at registration suggest parents may struggle when 2 or more siblings share the same activity time slot. Our new format looks to enable parents to register their children on non-conflicting nights. To make this happen we have:
- Established program outlines for each session so that every child experiences the same great programming.
- Introduced a Grassroots Coordinator role within the Club to support and mentor parent coaches at the youngest ages
- Trained age group specialist coaches will help prepare and deliver development sessions each week using the Canada Soccer Preferred Training Model
Registration is Open for Recreational Soccer programs!
Join our club and your children will benefit from…
- Playing soccer for life
- Volunteer and coaching opportunities (including high-school volunteer hours) in our provincially recognized
- All Abilities program as well as our recreational league
- Elite Player Pathway to the Ontario Player Development League and League 1 Ontario Semi-Pro Soccer
Please note: There are NO STANDINGS posted in any Recreational Youth Age Group.
- 2018-19 Recreational INDOOR Playing Nights and Fees
- 2018 Recreational Outdoor Playing Nights, Proposed Fields, and Fees
- 2017 New FIFA Laws of the Game
Coach over 18 – OSA Coaching waiver form for new and returning coaches OVER the age of 18. Now includes the PSC Recreational Coach Application in a single form. To be used for coaching Recreational Indoor, Outdoor and/or All Star.
Coach under 18 – OSA Coaching waiver form for new and returning coaches UNDER the age of 18. Now includes the PSC Recreational Coach Application in a single form. To be used for coaching Recreational Indoor, Outdoor or All Star.
Micro Game Sheets – (.pdf version) – Game sheet to be used for all U3-U6 games.
Full Field Game Sheets – (.pdf version) – Game sheet to be used for all Mini (U7-U12) and Full Field (U14-Adult) season games and tournament games. Co-Ed and Sunday evening Women’s recreational league should use this sheet also. For the Microsoft Word version of the game sheet (editable), click here.
Recreational Player (Team) Evaluation Form – For use by a Recreational Coach to submit feedback regarding each player on the team. Each player will be evaluated with specified criteria to aid the Club in building balanced teams the following year.
Registration Form/Waiver Player Over 18 – Use this OSA waiver form to register all players aged 18 and over.
Registration Form/Waiver Player U18 – Use this OSA waiver form to register all players under the age of 18.