Join the Pickering Soccer Club Recreational Program, for Fun, Fitness and Friends! The Pickering Soccer Club is an OSA Gold Club that is also provincially recognized through major grants for its innovative programming in Physical Literacy and Accessible Soccer.
Did you know….? Soccer is the 2nd biggest participation sport in Canada, well ahead of hockey? And it is by far the most inexpensive of the top 5 participation sports?
A major study of thousands of Canadian families concluded that Canadian parents want their children to play sports because…
- Promotes healthy lifestyle
- Builds strength and confidence
- Creates strong relationships with the community
- Teaches discipline, values and teamwork
Did you know….? We have programs for all ages, and abilities, and all Seasons!
- NO rain outs for the first week of the outdoor season – We play our first week in the Pickering Soccer Centre!
- Physical Literacy training is integrated into our programs and delivered by certified coaches
- Academy Soccer training by club coaches
- All Abilities program for children and youth with any disability
- Soccer Camp INSIDE our fantastic Dome! No rain outs or sunburns! Event rooms!
- As the season turns to fall and winter, you can still play inside the Dome by registering for our winter program!
Join our club and your children will benefit from…
- Playing soccer for life
- Volunteer and coaching opportunities (including high-school volunteer hours) in our provincially recognized All Abilities program as well as our recreational league
- Elite Player Pathway to the Ontario Player Development League and League 1 Ontario Semi-Pro Soccer
- A leader in the community promoting an active lifestyle
Registration is Open for Fall/Winter indoor soccer!
Please note: There are NO STANDINGS posted in any Recreational Youth Age Group.
Coach over 18 – OSA Coaching waiver form for new and returning coaches OVER the age of 18. Now includes the PSC Recreational Coach Application in a single form. To be used for coaching Recreational Indoor, Outdoor and/or All Star.
Coach under 18 – OSA Coaching waiver form for new and returning coaches UNDER the age of 18. Now includes the PSC Recreational Coach Application in a single form. To be used for coaching Recreational Indoor, Outdoor or All Star.
Micro Game Sheets – (.pdf version) – Game sheet to be used for all U3-U6 games.
Full Field Game Sheets – (.pdf version) – Game sheet to be used for all Mini (U7-U12) and Full Field (U14-Adult) season games and tournament games. Co-Ed and Sunday evening Women’s recreational league should use this sheet also. For the Microsoft Word version of the game sheet (editable), click here.
Recreational Player (Team) Evaluation Form – For use by a Recreational Coach to submit feedback regarding each player on the team. Each player will be evaluated with specified criteria to aid the Club in building balanced teams the following year.
Registration Form/Waiver Player Over 18 – Use this OSA waiver form to register all players aged 18 and over.
Registration Form/Waiver Player U18 – Use this OSA waiver form to register all players under the age of 18.