In Motion (55+)
Funded through the Ontario Sport and Recreation Communities Fund, and the Pickering Soccer Club, In Motion takes place in the state of the art, fully accessible Pickering Soccer Centre which features a soft indoor surface and ample free parking. Click HERE to see photos from our recent Open House.
- Boosts energy
- Lowers your risk of heart disease
- Increases strength and flexibility
- Social benefits
- Improves memory
- Reduces stress
- Boosts your sex life!
- 9:00 am Guest speaker
- 10:00 am Low impact, recreational activities (i.e.; walking, badminton, carpet bowling, walking soccer, frisbee, yoga)
- 11:00 am Social Club: coffee and tea
- Session 1 Tuesday January 9 – Tuesday March 27, 2018
- Session 2 Tuesday April 10 – Tuesday June 26, 2018
- Session 3 Tuesday September 4 – Tuesday November 27, 2018
*Times are subject to change
Thanks to the generous support of Ontario Sport and Recreation Communities Fund and the Pickering Soccer Cub, the In Motion program is free to all Durham residents until the fall of 2019.
Program Brochure Please click the button to the left and complete the registration form and bring it with you to your first In Motion session.
We would like to continue to make this program accessible to the Durham Regional Community. Please contact us if you are interested in sponsorship opportunities.
In Motion Program Coordinator: Tammy Lyle-Gravlev
c/o Pickering Soccer Club
1975 Clements Road, Pickering ON L1W 4C2
Phone: 905-831-9803 x 210