AA Donation & Sponsorship
We love and appreciate any and all support. The All Abilities program is run by dedicated volunteers, and with your donation, you will assist with program, coach and athlete development as well as support our commitment in making inclusion and accessible soccer possible.
Donate by clicking HERE!
How YOUR donations are making incredible things happen:
- $100 – Provides 1 athlete’s registration fee for 1 year. Subsidized fees lessens the financial burden on our families.
- $150 – Purchases 3 adaptive soccer balls with either external ‘fins’ to slow down rate of play, rattle balls for visual impairments or oversized balls for wheelchairs
- $250 – Purchases a portable goal net.
- $500 – Covers the cost of a volunteer and coach training course, receiving the appropriate and specialized training needed for this program.
- $1000 – Covers the cost of an All Abilities Symposium or event sponsorship.
The All Abilities team believes in building strong partnerships with companies and organizations who share the vision of creating a community that is inclusive and accessible for all people of all ages and all abilities. Join our team and become a sponsor and help us continue to make incredible things happen both on and off the field.