Notice of Special General Meeting for PSC Membership (Sept 23, 2019)
August 22, 2019
NOTICE OF SPECIAL GENERAL MEETING FOR PICKERING SOCCER CLUB
NOTICE is hereby given that as per By-Law 7-2, a Special General Meeting of the Members of the Pickering Soccer Club is called for and will be held on the 23rd day of September, 2019, in the Pickering Soccer Centre – Event Room, 1975 Clements Road, Pickering, Ontario L1W 4C2, at 7:00 pm for the following purpose:
- To present the new Club logo and Club name for approval by the Membership.
FORM OF PROXY <– click to open
President, Pickering Soccer Club
BY-LAW 7-2 -SPECIAL GENERAL MEETINGS
- Special General Meetings of the Club must be called by the President whenever he is requested to do so by a two-third (2/3) majority of the Board of Directors.
- The President must call Special General Meetings of the Club whenever a written petition is signed by at least fifty (50) Members of the Club.
- Special General Meetings must be held within forty-five (45) days of the date that the request was approved or petition received.
- Thirty (30) days written notice of any Special General Meetings must be given to all Members of the Club indicating the time, place and purpose the notice of meeting.
- Notification of the Special General Meeting shall be published on the Club web site.
- No less than fifty (50) Members who are Eligible Voters as per the Voting By-Law shall form a Quorum for a Special General Meeting.
- At Special General Meetings only the business specified in the notice of meeting can be discussed unless two-thirds (2/3) of the Quorum give their consent.