Hunter’s Photography 2019 Picture Make-Up Day Info
Hello Coaches and Parents:
Below is information regarding the Hunter’s Make-Up Day for this Summer Season.
Hunter’s Sports will be hosting again this year TWO Hunter’s Make-Up Days at Cullen Central Park in Whitby. This location is used as a middle ground to accommodate associations from Belleville to Unionville and as far north as Uxbridge and Port Perry.
Dates: Tuesday July 9th, 2019 AND Thursday July 11th 2019
Location: Cullen Central Park (Address: 300 Taunton Road West, Whitby, ON L1N 5R5)
Time: 6 pm to 8 pm (Both days)
Instructions for INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS that missed their original Picture Day. *If you do not know this information your picture WILL NOT BE TAKEN*
- You can come on either day between the advertised times.
- You MUST know the following information BEFORE your picture will be taken
- What Association you play for
- What division you play in
- What is your team name or number
- What is your Coach’s Name.
Instructions for FULL TEAMS that missed their original Picture Day.
- Coaches you MUST email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to slot your team in for a Picture Time.
- Pictures will start at 6pm and be schedule in 15-minute intervals. All time slots are first come first serve basis.
- We ask that you have your team arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled Picture Time to ensure that you are ready to go so that we can respect your time, the parents’ time and everyone else in attendance that day.
- Coaches, you MUST bring with you the filled-out Photo Roster which you will receive in your confirmation email once you have booked your team’s time slot. Your team’s pictures WILL NOT be taken until this is complete.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and look forward to seeing you on the Hunter’s Make-Up Day.