All Abilities Athlete Registration is Open
All Kids Can Play! Come and play with us this summer!! The All Abilities program offers:
- Structure, flexibility and support, to meet the unique needs and abilities of each athlete
- Run by specially trained Coaches and Volunteers
- Combines physical literacy, proper instruction, encouragement, and group/social activities
Our first All Abilities session is May 30th.
- Ages: Junior – under 12 / Senior – 13 and over
- Location: Brock Ridge Community Park
- Dates: May 30 – August 24, 2018
- Times: Jr – 6:15pm / Sr – 7:15pm
- Cost: $95.00
Not sure your child wants to play?? Come to our evening of First Contact and let your child play while they get familiar with our amazing volunteers and staff. First Contact is FREE and there is absolutely no commitment.
First Contact (for New Athletes Only): May 23, 2018 at Brock Ridge Community Park. Athletes Under 12 @ 6:15 pm / 13 and over @ 7:15 pm
To register for the All Abilities program, please click here:
For more information about All Abilities or First Contact, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you this summer! #PSCProud #PSCAllAbilities