Thank you for your interest in employment with the Pickering Soccer Club and the Pickering Soccer Centre. We appreciate your desire to help us build a place where people of all ages and abilities can get active and social! We encourage you to check this web page frequently as we may post throughout the year.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Accessibility.
At Pickering Soccer Club we are committed to attracting, developing, and maintaining a diverse work force that reflects the nature of our business. We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Administrative & Operational Opportunities
- All Abilities Project Coordinator – closing September 27th @ 4:30pm (late applications not accepted)
- Grassroots (U8-U12) Coaches
- Competitive (U13-U18) Coaches
- OPDL Head Coaches
- OPDL Assistant Coaches
- Please click HERE to complete and submit an application form indicating your interest in competitive coaching or in becoming a competitive team official with PSC in 2020.
Summer Student Jobs
- Summer Student Positions (posted in annually in late April).
- Thanks to the Government of Canada Summer Jobs program, Pickering Soccer Club has employed many students on a full-time basis during the summer months. Positions focus on summer camp coaching, marketing and inclusion programs with completion by August 31. Please check throughout April for more details.
- Student Eligibility: applicants must be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment, and registered as full-time students in the previous academic year and returning to school on a full-time basis in the next academic year. Qualifications are typically university or college program, relevant to position.
- Volunteers (please register online here).
Request for Proposal (RFP) Opportunities
- We currently have no RFP opportunities.