Annual General Meeting
- Nomination Policy
- 2017-18 Information Circular
- 2017-18 Directors Reports – not yet available
- 2016-17 Draft AGM Minutes (held: Nov 15/2017)
October 10, 2018
You are invited to Pickering Soccer Club’s 2018 Annual General Meeting (for the fiscal year October 1 2017 to September 30 2018) which this year will be held on Wednesday November 21, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. at the Pickering Soccer Centre, 1975 Clements Road in Pickering, Ontario. Registration will open at 6:00 p.m.
This meeting is your opportunity to:
- Hear firsthand about our performance in 2017-18, our 34th year;
- Hear our strategy for future growth and planned response to Ontario’s changing soccer landscape;
- Vote in person on the items of business brought before the meeting; and
- Meet the Board of Directors and senior management, including newly hired staff, and fellow members.
We email a copy of our Information Circular to all of our registered members. The management information circular contains important information about voting, what the meeting will cover, and the nominated directors for this year’s elections. You can also find our disclosure documents available for viewing at our office.
Your vote and participation are important to us. If you cannot attend the meeting in person, we encourage you to vote by proxy.
We look forward to seeing you on November 21, 2018.
Yours in Soccer,
Corrado Roccasalva Ed Whitehead
President Executive Vice President
Pickering Soccer Club Pickering Soccer Club
Board Positions Open for Election on November 21, 2018
|President||· Incumbent: Corrado Roccasalva|
|Secretary||· Incumbent: Roz Lavoie|
|Director, Full Field Recreational Soccer||· Incumbent: Vince Chiofalo|
|Director, Boys’ Competitive Soccer||· Incumbent: Barry Donnelly|
|Director, Special Projects||· Incumbent: Warren Hutchinson|