Annual General Meeting
- Nomination Policy
- 2017 Information Circular
- 2017 Directors Reports – Coming Soon!
- 2016 Draft AGM Minutes (held: Nov 16/16)
October 1st, 2017
You are invited to Pickering Soccer Club’s 2017 Annual General Meeting (for the fiscal year October 1 2016 to September 30 2017) which this year will be held on Wednesday November 15, 2017 at 7:00 p.m. at the Pickering Soccer Centre, 1975 Clements Road in Pickering, Ontario. Registration will open at 6:00 p.m.
This meeting is your opportunity to:
- Hear firsthand about our performance in 2016-17, our 33rd year;
- Hear our strategy for future growth and planned response to Ontario’s changing soccer landscape;
- Vote in person on the items of business brought before the meeting; and
- Meet the Board of Directors and senior management, including newly hired staff, and fellow members.
We email a copy of this Information Circular to all of our registered members. The management information circular contains important information about voting, what the meeting will cover, and the nominated directors for this year’s elections. You can also find our disclosure documents available for viewing at our office.
Your vote and participation are important to us. If you cannot attend the meeting in person, we encourage you to vote by proxy.
We look forward to seeing you on November 15, 2017.
Yours in Soccer,
Corrado Roccasalva Ed Whitehead
President Executive Vice President
Pickering Soccer Club Pickering Soccer Club